Interfaith Peace-Builders brings more than 15 years of experience guiding 60 delegations and over 1,120 people to Palestine/Israel. Join an IFPB delegation -- You will be an eyewitness to the situation in Palestine/Israel and your understanding of the conflict will be enriched and transformed.
IFPB delegates root our activism in the realities of Palestine/Israel. We build bridges and build movements. Join us!
Interfaith Peace-Builders delegations to Palestine/Israel are designed to begin a process of experiential learning and personal transformation. The delegation will expose you to perspectives not readily available in North America. You'll meet Palestinian and Israelis educators, activists, and justice advocates, particularly those working nonviolently for a resolution to the conflict and an end to the occupation.
In two weeks on the ground, you'll see the Wall, checkpoints, and demolished homes and learn how these and much more affect Palestinians. You'll also hear from Israelis about the effects of the conflict on Israeli society. The delegation is designed to give you the tools and experience to make the most of the experience and work for change when you return.
No other delegation program matches our attention to detail. Each trip features unique meetings with those at the forefront of Palestinian and Israeli justice work. You will:
- ATTEND a one-day pre-departure orientation in Washington DC.
- TRAVEL in the West Bank and Israel.
- SEE how the continuing Israeli occupation of Palestinian land and the current cycle of violence affect Palestinians and Israelis.
- LEARN from Palestinians about their nonviolent resistance to the occupation.
- MEET Israeli peace activists and learn about their work for a just end to the occupation.
- VISIT selected religious and cultural sites.
- STAY and/or visit Palestinian and Israeli homes, villages, farms, or cultural centers (1-3 nights).
- STUDY the conflict with experienced delegation leaders and professional local guides.
- EXAMINE the US role in the conflict.
Each delegation is 13 days long and includes a unique pre-trip orientation in Washington, DC. The cost is around $2,700, which includes lodging, meetings, travel, and two meals a day. Financial aid is available.
The delegation isn't over on the last day. IFPB's unique follow-up program is an innovative addition to standard delegation programming. Our expert staff provides support to help you:
Understanding Delegation Themes
Take the Next Step:
1) I want to learn more. Click here to join an email list to get delegation updates.
2) I want to learn how I might get financial aid for the delegation.
3) I want to know more about who I'll meet on a delegation.